Terms and conditions for registration and submission for Fintech Awards Luxembourg
The information obtained by the participants on the Fintech Awards Luxembourg Platform may be visible for KPMG Luxembourg, Member Firms of the KPMG network, Luxembourg House of Financial Technology (LHoFT), partners of the Fintech Awards Luxembourg Platform, and/or potential sponsors of KPMG Luxembourg. The key principle of the platform is to facilitate collaboration between innovative companies and KPMG Luxembourg, Luxembourg House of Financial Technology (LHoFT) and external partners, as well as to stimulate and facilitate the collaboration among partners.
• We recognize that you may have concerns about protecting your intellectual property during the online phase. That is why you should not submit, to us or other users, any confidential information. If you cannot submit your company information without disclosing confidential information, you may contact us separately. There is also a possibility to contact us and discuss before submitting any information. Please note that the open sharing of non-confidential information is what makes the Fintech Awards Luxembourg challenge useful for the participants, and contributes to identifying successful innovations.
• Your submission, and the information you share with us, will be received by us only on a non-confidential basis. We will use this information for the purpose of the Challenge and disclose it to any KPMG Luxembourg employee or Fintech Awards Luxembourg partners with a need-to-know in relation to the Challenge.
• As is customary, you should ensure that the information you share with us does not breach any contract or obligation between you and a third party and that, to the best of your information, possession or use of the information by us or any of our affiliates does not misappropriate or infringe any intellectual property rights of others.
• You need to be aware that in case you do share information you were not allowed to share, KPMG Luxembourg, its partners, directors, employees, and agents cannot be held responsible for any damages in connection with any claim for misappropriation or infringement resulting from our possession or use of the information submitted by you or the possession or use thereof by any of our affiliates, member firms of the KPMG network, Luxembourg House of Financial Technology (LHoFT), partners of the Fintech Awards Luxembourg Platform, and/ or potential sponsors of KPMG Luxembourg.
• When you have submitted your company information, we may start the online interaction with you, evaluate your idea and ask questions. If, at some point, you feel you are asked to disclose confidential information, then raise this with us, prior to disclosing this information. If you do not raise this with us prior to disclosure, the information will be non-confidential and we may treat it as such.
• Following your submission, we may invite you to further participate in the Fintech Awards Semi-finals and Finals. At that stage we will communicate clearly the next steps.
• KPMG Luxembourg hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility that can arise out of any future cooperation between the innovative companies and the potential partners of KPMG.
3. Privacy Statement
• KPMG is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to it. As part of this fundamental obligation, KPMG is committed to the appropriate protection and use of personal information (sometimes referred to as "personally identifiable information" or "PII") that has been collected online.
• Generally, our intent is to collect only the personal information that is provided voluntarily by online visitors so that we can offer information and/or services to those individuals. Please review this Privacy Statement ("Privacy Statement") to learn more about how we collect, use, share and protect the PII that we have obtained or contact us at email@example.com.